The Velvet Chamber
An Anthology of Revisioned Myth and Fairy Tale

Explore the dark side of the female psyche --A CALL FOR WRITERS




Jezebel.com supports The Velvet Chamber

Thursday, May 13, 2010

A Letter from the Editor

Hello fans of The Velvet Chamber: 

I've added a widget at the bottom of the blog to make it easier to follow. I realized that not everyone is on Facebook or Google Friend Connect.   Let me know you're out there.  In the few short months since I've launched this book project, I've been thrilled by the responses to the blog and thrilled also by the quality of the submissions, but want to hear more of your voices.

Going forward, I would also like to publish quality work from other writers on these pages.  Please submit work for the blog; it doesn't mean it won't be considered for the book.  On the contrary, it could actually help. Finally your comments and suggestions are welcome.

All best, LAS

No comments:

Post a Comment